Hemingway’s 2015 annual meeting was held on November 6. Thanks to the close to 60 people who attended!
Food and wine were served prior to the meeting and then the agenda items included:
- Presentation by members of the Fairfax County Fire Department about fire safety
- Landscaping improvements at the cluster entrance for which Hemingway received a grant from Fairfax County
- Summary of maintenance work that has been completed or is planned for items related to curb painting, trees, dock, retaining walls, and mailboxes.
- Upcoming changes to the design guidelines
- Upcoming changes to the Hemingway website
- Upcoming exterior home inspections
- Finances and dues
- Election of a new board member